- Links to the Riken Technos website are to be set to the home page
- Users are requested to place links above titles such as “Riken Technos Corp.” and “Riken Technos” to clearly identify the website as belonging to Riken Technos.
- Links are to be set so that a new browser window is always opened for displaying the Riken Technos website.
- Note that the URL to the Riken Technos website is subject to change or deletion without prior notice.
- Links to which any of the following apply are strictly forbidden. Requests for the removal of any links found to be in violation of this policy may be issued. Users are requested to comply and take down the links immediately in such
- Links that risk damaging the reputation of the Riken Technos Group, preventing correct understanding, or disadvantaging the company in any way;
- Links that are contrary to law, morals, or public order;
- Links that are libelous, defamatory, or detrimental to the reputation and interests of third parties;
- Links that risk damaging the system; and
- Links that are otherwise deemed to be inappropriate by the company.
- Riken Technos reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against parties who use links that do not conform to this Linking Policy, infringe upon the company’s intellectual property rights or other rights, or are in violation
of established customs and laws.
- Riken Technos cannot be held liable for any loss or damage incurred from establishing links to the company’s website or any related acts. All responsibilities remain with the party establishing the link.